Wednesday 10 April 2013

planetFallers assemble!

A quick recap: working on three science fiction troopers I call planetFallers. These are 1:56 in scale, which corresponds to what is commonly referred to as 28mm size; the most popular size for miniature wargames.

A lesson I had learned from before is I'm adding pouch preparation masses so their shape will be better defined.
The two first ones got a back plate and the last guy just got the front plate.  You might note there is some weathering scratches and pitting on some of the armor.









1 comment:

Stargazer said...

Hi Nadav,

cool work so far. I am really impressed by both the outcome and you sculpting speed. Well done so far!

Currently I have nothing to comment or respond to. The guys are just amazing as they are so far!

take care

Stargazer