Tuesday 15 October 2013

A cocky space guy (28mm miniature)

More progress happening. This is a 1:56 scale or equivalent to most 28mm miniatures. The subject is a starship crew member.

The pose is one of readiness: reading a gadget and preparing to draw a weapon while keeping alert.

I realised in retrospect it might have been wiser to have given him a pose with one shoulder raised higher to accommodate holding the space-blaster. As he is he looks fine, I suppose. Came out surprisingly smug. Cocky, even.





Here's also my FOW tanks I'm working on. They've been primed, basecoated, chipping effect fluided and then painted with the base color. I think I'll do the chipping right away and then proceed with shading and drybrushing and the details after fixing the chipping with fixative (which is what I have).



No comments: