I added tabs to the lot. I made a special mold out of styrene so the tab fits super snug in the slot. If I ever have them cast I guess I'll have to chop off their arms and do some finishing touches on the exposed bits. For the meantime they're chilling out on my display shelf.
I really enjoy what they look like as a group; though there are some mistakes and blunders and I've learned many lessons to apply towards making the next ones. One thing is anatomical mass: I really need to have it all in place before moving with the next layers. I had to redo a lot of stuff because of neglected anatomy.
Right now I'm struggling with coming up with some cool designs for the next batch. I have a plan for doing a styrene test project which I intend to paint. I also have the 1:100 IDF to work on and something to try out the PC putty (thinking war-punk).
For my styrene project I want to make some sort of super-heavy unit, still, that fits in the planetFaller universe. Then I want to paint it to look awesome.
Take note of the different in size between the 1:56 and the 1:52! Quite dramatic. Though the 1:52 is somewhat oversized for his scale.