Monday 22 October 2012

Vest, jacket, pants. Nose decisions.

Our man now has his vest and jacket as well as complete pants. When  I get to the face I think that I will tend to the nose. Something's bugging me about the legs but I can't tell yet if it's just the missing volumes in other parts of the body that make it look strange or something that's really there.

After looking at the macro photographs I took for the blog and seeing things were a little less than what I want I went back in and sharpened some of the details. Some things, like the lower molle-like vest will be covered with equipment pouches so it's more conceptual at this point. I'm unhappy with the pants pockets and I'm going to re-do them.

Make a note that his shoulders look extremely thin - mostly because he's missing the arms.








No comments: