Monday 30 July 2012

Shoot missile, eat candy.

I've added a LAW launcher, chin straps, a right boot and a pouch thing. The idea of the pouch is to fill up the undercut beneath the launcher. I think it must be filled with delicious candy. The bag and boot are still "wet" so consider that they are in progress and I'll refine them more. I've started on another iteration of the X-95. I actually made a few more but the results were icky. This one is looking nice so far. V.08, I think...

We only need to complete this stage, make the leg drop holster, some odds and ends and that's it. On to the next guy! I'm adding tabs to the bottoms of the figures so when he's done we can have a little group photo with trooper #1. It's going to be pretty awesome.


Spare some change, mister?



X-95 / MTAR 21 V.08


OH! I almost forgot, there's going to be a secret surprise which is what this trooper is holding in his hands as a weapon. Can you guess what it's going to be? Write in the comments. :)

No comments: