A. Generic flock.
B. Woodland Scenics fine ballast grey.
C. Small rocks that I received as a bonus on another order.
D. Silflor desert tufts
E. Silflor spring flowers
F. Woodland Scenics ballast brown medium
G. Woodland Scenics Clump Foliage olive green
H. Generic clump foliage dark green
I. Woodland Scenics static grass dark green.
In my defense I'm obviously mental or something.
2. Used some grit texture paint to add texture. A tad late but I added masking tape.
3 + 4 painted black and then brown for the dirt and grey for the rocks.
5. Lighter tone drybrushing all around.
6. Glued plants with cyanoacrylate. In retrospect this should probably be held off to the end.
7. Using Elmer's glue I apply the fine ballast and wait for it to dry. Then I do the same with the brown medium ballast.
Afterwards I applied a dark wash and then dabbed some more glue again.
9. Glue for static grass
10. added the grass, a couple of small desert tufts and a bit of clump foliage.