Famous quote. It's legit.
1 to 72 scale German soldier does and will need sleeves. So I Green Stuff sculpted one for him and a hand to boot!
Speaking of boots, I do kinda want to do something about them.
There's more words down here too.
So I'm thinking about something and want to get some more opinions. I want to try and crowdfund a small scale project (pun intended, regrettably) and I'm thinking about what would be most awesome.
The basic gist is some small 5-10 unit sized pack. The options I have for the poll are:
- World War 2 figures
- Historical IDF
- Modern IDF
- Fantasy figures of a theme that combines Cold War aesthetic with stock fantasy types, I call this style War Punk.
- Near Future Special Forces and opposing Aliens.
- Sci Fi infantry orbital drop troops
I'm adding a second poll to see what scales I should do.
- 1:35- good for large models, role playing games and pure "hobby" pursuits.
- 1:64/1:54- 28mm scale - excellent for squad tactics, up to platoon.
- 1:72- 20mm scale, also good for models, good for squad up to company or two size games.
- 1:100- 15mm scale- very nice for larger forces; platoon to battalion.
Both polls will run until the 15th at midnight. I hope they can give me an idea of where to steer my thoughts in the matter.
You can write your ideas, if you have any for the theme and scale. I may add them to the polls. Please direct your miniature gaming friends to the poll so I can get as complete a picture as possible if any.
There you go. Cast your votes!