Wednesday 6 March 2013

SQUISH GOAL UNLOCKED!

What's a "squish goal" you ask? Well, it's the opposite of a stretch goal*.

*may only apply inside my head.

The indieGoGo campaign has come to a stall and yet I've completed the war-punk gnome. I had a good look at the numbers and decided to add not only the Gnome but also an undead familiar!

The "Founding Contributor" level will get both and the other two can select one or the other to add to their perk. That means that contributor will get two instead of one and four instead of two!!!! That's 100% more miniatures per person.

I'm doing this because, well, I really really want this thing to work out. I know that I'm only a novice sculptor and my work has a lot of room to grow; I think that as it is the sculpts are at an acceptable level and I want to dedicate more time and effort to making miniatures, replicating and selling them. if you think that it's an endeavor that's worthwhile please consider contributing. If you like it but don't wish to commit funds you can always advertise the existence of the campaign to whomever might be interested. Thank you for your support. 

CLICK FOR THE CAMPAIGN 

Choosing the Familiar:


This part is up to you. Let me know what types of animals you think should be added to the list. You can post a comment here, email me, tweet about it, tumblr about it or whatever(I need to be informed though, in some way). You can also mention what type of undeath you want the familiar to be since it is a necromancers familiar.

Here's the list I've got so far:
Duck
Penguin
Cat
Dog
Lizard
Sloth
Platypus
Weasel

Undeaths:
Wight
Ghost
Ghoul
Lich
Animated skeleton

Add your own. I'll accept suggestions until the 12th of march 2013 and set up a poll to choose the most favoritest one afterwards.









No comments: